Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Ok. This is no Joke people. I do look like one! Wanna know the reason? Was happily watching 2 Kali Lima Dol yesterday night. Suddenly i felt ITCH on my lips. Like people usually do, they scratch. SO i scratched! and scratched! and scratched! Without knowing, my upper lips grew bigger. I didn't notice the growth till i felt that there's a BIG LUMP on my lips! So i walked into my bedroom, and looked at the mirror.WOW! There's a reflection of DONALD DUCK verse human living.=) MAN! I looked terrible!!!!!! and actually, I SCREAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Family was agitated to my action. SO i went out and showed my dad. He asked what happened and then my family was bursting into laughter! Ok. Its not funny. It itched So MUCH! My mom told me it was 'Dabak'..'Dabag'..I donno la how to spell. And worst it grew bigger. Here's Mrs Donald in the House. So i just let it be..Worst scenario happened went I started to feel itch all over my body. GOSH! Small freaky circles popped all over my body! I was traumatised again cause i have it before. GATAL YOU KNOW PEOPLE.=( LUCKY enough i dont have examinations today. If not, Mrs Donald will be going to school!!!Adik kept on laughing all night. To shut her or not to hear her EVIL laughter towards me, I went to bed early. Goodnyte to history notes.Woke up, before siblings went to sch.. Kakak go work, parents go wet market, They took their glimpse on me before they left the house. Of course, they laughed before they went off. HAix.. Today, Mrs Donald turned Mini. The lump had shrinked. Ok. Now i looked quite Ok. Hope it will be gone..Terrible you know. But still, itch is still on now. Geli seh look at my own body. I had it twice this year. First in June during my SEL Camp, second was yesterday and today. DAMN. It was a horrid experience la people. Hope i get well soon enough.
I wont be embarrass to tell people about my horrid physical appearance cos It happens to people. SO let it exposed.=)
Now, its time to revise on my History. Hope my lips lumps are getting smaller and the DABAK OR DABAG on my body will heal. Yucks you know.
ai Ni_*
=(
.toodles.
9:47 PM