Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Okay time!
I Love OR3!!
17th July, TuesdayMy left eye kept on twitching since last Saturday.DUH! G.P was fun and as a result, my group had to do presentation this Thursday and next Monday based on Arts and Culture-Arty Farty. Zati loves it so much and apart from that, I passed my Paper 2!! Yippee!! I'm overjoyed, TOO overjoyed cause I didn't expect to get such marks. WOW. But its not the end, I do still need to practice more on my grammar, vocabulary and of course, my composition scheme! As I had declared earlier, Aini LOVES P.E!! Yeah!! P.E was super fun and enjoyable. I LOVE P.E la.. Building up my stamina though. Along with P.E we do still play with our creative game. Everyone was getting the clues but poor poor Siti. Girl, try harder ok, you can do it! We A5 girls was the most rowdiers among all! Haha.. Sorry people but we can't help it. My girlfriends loves the Mimi Game! I gotcha all of you.=) Math was confusing but it was okay after all. Mr Lim went all the way round the bushes before he finally gave us the clue. Duh!I love Today the most! So as usual, my girlfriends went to have our lunch. Along the way, I blupped OOOPS! I saw Dear, he was shocked upon seeing me there, right at his location. He's like one statue la. I'm speechless and was stunned. A wave and a chat with him but he went mute all the way. He's cute la ok people! =) Then, we spilt cause I'm going hungry like gila.. So we gobbled up and finally, Ria and Melissa surrendered! A strolled to the MRT, bye2 to Ria and Mel. Headed to Mira house as I need to pass her school stuffs and then we had a chat and I played her too! Mimi!! Haha.. Mira is the cutest cutest girl I've ever seen. You should witnessed her reaction yourself. No words can explained her character and she's a fast thinker! She can solve everything like less than 10 minutes or so? =) Salutations! Amazingly, my eyes stop twitching and its ironic.Sayonara to daughters and then I head to meet Darul. Haha. We had a good talk indeed, right mate?-Double chocolate-Oreo cheesecake-Chat-PlansYummy yum yum! Haha.I headed back home cause its running late.100-120Flashes do arose and I go.. -__-Thanks mate.!D2 called at the same time --___--(Sighx)Im looking forward for the planning and make sure it goes well ok!=)Saya love sangat Hari ini!16th July, MondaySchool was mild as usual where we will usually slacked most of the period. New chapter for ASEAN history and it was ok. I do really need to buck up in my writing skills and soak more notes and EVIDENCE! General Paper lesson was so-so and i was so dissapointed with my Paper 1 marks. Guess i should write more of the topic sentences and more depth elaboration. Break was pathetic cause I don't eat school food mind you. Management, Mr Raj gave us more motivation and encouragement to practice well for MOB. Okay, I'll try my very best. Huiish..So school ended and we(Hafiz, Siti, Zati and me) went straight to Jurong Point Banquet. Finally a proper lunch was served and I feel like heaven. Then, we had a game, jokes and tricks played. Poor Siti cause she need to figure out ways to solve The Black Magic, Japanese Numbers, Err game and What Time Is It.. Man! It took us for years to play the game. we had so much fun. So time was running late and we headed back home sweet home. Oh yah Zati, I remembered your Prison Life Story and it was too freaky for me to hear it all over again. HAHA.ai Ni_*
.toodles.
7:52 AM