Sunday, July 22, 2007
.Wisma Atria. Bugis. Far East Plaza. Lucky Plaza. Tangs. Plaza Singapura. Cathay. Far East Plaza. Tangs. Lucky Plaza. Bedok. Tampines. Jalan Kayu. :P
Hello people! At last I'm done with my Gee Pee slides for presentation. For now I should say that I have much more better understanding on arts? Its not necessary that it must be based on art and craft, which is drawing but it is a huge compartment though. Well, hope to perform well for my presentation tomorrow. All the best for my group! =)Its true to claimed that controlling and adapting life with 'HiM' had caused a problem. He's getting on my nerves, really or should I say he's getting out of hands? He added MORE tense rather than console me. I'm not a psychic person who can tell and know what he wants. Well, doesn't mean I'm being nice to him but yet he can take advantage on that? Oh gosh! Which means, there's a No-No for me to be friends with the outsiders? FAT HOPE. He's being unrealistic though.SHUT OK TWO OF YOU CAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.Accuse me if you want cause its YOUR say, your dirty judgment. Hell ya.You don't even bother to ask WHY. So shaicks!Its called Cold War-Harr harr. Yeah, indeed big fight? What the hell i should say.HMpph!I'm living in my own world now and so, don't bother to ask about my personal affair. Its not important anymore, yes it is! FINAL! *Grr..gRrr..*You know what, I feel better after the long conversation with C.P(Darul-la). I mean, things that shouldn't be shared with but yet I did it with him. He's being such a darling brother-HEHE, like real ajer! Especially when dealings things with him, thanks a lot Darul! Why why..But why him? Haha. Nah, just a trustworthy confide partner.=) Adek still with you ok, so don't be sad sad. Going Bangkok soon right? Remember my ole-ole ok! Well that applies to my daughters too ok! Mummy sayang sangat with the four of you! Well, lets strive harder as we can get promoted next year ok. Sure we want to get into PU2, don't we?Sastera project, halfway done and I don't think I can finish up by tonight. *Grr..grr..* Many many sangat la project. I'll try though.Harry Potter, another day. Better plans ahead.Pool & Karaoke is hated..YET it was forced! Jahat kamu!!*Hmmphh!*Rides and twirls is loved..Good but please don't arose speedy moments. Abg Man, Arshad and cutey Amy was known.. Thanks for the late night accompanion.=)Dark chocolates is making me --___-- but its nice though. Thanks-la Mate.McCafe. GUGU GAGA to Double chocolate.A wild journey, no speedy and its loved.Camwhores. Tours.BUGGER is pissing me again. When will you ever repent? *grr.. Grrr..*Confession of the broken heart. Har-har!Supper. Never mind, it ok.=)Next time, your turn to decide.Sastera project in making. Toodles!=)ai Ni_*
.toodles.
4:34 AM