Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Hello people! School was mild but I enjoyed it somehow.
I slept in my Management lecture. Haha. Its really normal to see someone sleeps in class especially in Lectures! Haha. Mira was happily enjoying herself in Pulau Tekong I guess, and she's sick! Hope she's ok. =) While Zati went to attend her Band practice, the three of us- Ria, Siti and me who doesn't own any CCA headed to Jurong Point for our meal. It was heaven! Of course, yummy food! We head to Watsons and Guardiance and believe it or not, we spend hours in there. We toured the whole shop. My daughters are so cute.=) Short day, we headed back home then.Being in my age now, we usually have the interest in relationship. As for me, I do really want to get away from this but eventually, I can't. I'm not sure if whatever my decision is, will be too much for him. Of course, as a human we are not born to be perfect and I totally agree on that philosophy. How can I put sentences to state the fact of what I feel for him now? I tried few times but somehow, it doesn't turn out to what I expected. He did not get my words. *Slaps forehead* I mean, am I giving much hope for him? Truthful enough I do like him in the past. Discussion with my confide partner who is none other than Abg Darul nudged me out.
I should totally agree with my C.P; I shouldn't be sharing my story from A - Z to him, its not worth it. I shouldn't be selfish to others just because of him and I should move on with life. Being at the younger age, higher chances is no bright future ahead. I agreed in this statement. You see, the scenario is that he had little time for me and I'm treated like a jailbird who can't enjoy life with the fullest. I will only be release if he's out to town. How pathetic can it be? In my condition now, I'm supposed to be freed from control. As dumb as I can be but My dearest Darul is there for me. Thanks a lot mate! Heading with my confide partner thoughts may really freed me I suppose. Zati, maybe its time for me to lose the rope? Yeah, I know.
Dummy me! The fact is, be it he's there or not doesn't really aid much to my leisure moments. I don't really spend time with him but only through handphone. *Groans*. Juggling in such situation was hectic for me, I've decided to entangle my rope and its final. I'll be free as a bird and my darling Zati will be happy I suppose.I hope he will respect my decision cause I can't hold on anymore. Its slipping away every and single day. I can't and please don't force me. Thank you.=)I shouldn't be thinking much cause I don't wish to predict what I'll be then. Haha, its better for me to concentrate on my school and daughters. Mira wants a new fresh father. How can I own one in the fastest way. Haha. Let nature take its course ok Mira. Thanks a lot to Mira and Zati. I suppose that I will be happy after this. Yeah, let it lose...ai Ni_*
.toodles.
4:52 AM