Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Hello people. I love school but I should really admit mates in there pukes my sight. Attitudes! Just like today. I don't even care what will be their response towards me but I say what I want! I have my rights and I definitely want justice! The main issue, tell me people, Is it a BIG Bloody Crime if we went out to town with our school uniform? Helloo! I'm proud of where am I and I'm not ashamed to boast out to the public. Common la! Its a common sense! People know that you're schooling so what's the big fuss of wearing uniform out to town? Or even worst, I think it is not any style for US to go out anywhere after school with our uniform ON. You really feel Demoted Or What? I think, its a MUST for us to change into our home attire. What a moron! Seriously people, if you don't like my cliques or even have something in your mind, spit it right in front of my face, in fact OUR face. There isn't any need for you to use KIASAN to piss us off. Luckily enough I wasn't there to hear the commotion! I'll wait till you are caught red-handed. Seriously and OH please don't try to show your attitude with me. Try me ok! I guess you should. This is MY blog! My space! I'll spit WHATEVER I WANT! You feel threaten, Oh by ALL MEANS approach me whenever you want!
Enough of these lamers. I had, and I did. Enough!
Today, though I'm kinda pissed with mates, I enjoy P.E. I feel so enthusiastic into running and I volunteered to become the time keeper. For the first time, I truly enjoyed P.E in M.I. I love my precious girlfriends. I can really confide with the four of them. Love you la ladies.=)School was as per normal and the good news is, Siti, Ria and me need not run for the 5km Marathon on the 28th! Haha. We were excused as we are th ambassadors for NDP Yippe!! But, I still wanna build up my stamina again and show to the people that I can run ok! Only that, I'm very lazy for the first term of school. I'll prove it, REALLY.=)Im mugging with History now. Blog again! Take care people!Don't talk about Saturday cause Im unsure. Sorry dude!=)ai Ni_*
.toodles.
6:11 AM