Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hello people. Well, apology for the late blog up as I'm too busy and tired I guess? Yeah right! Projects in rows that I go...-__-. Oh yah! Last Monday I had Gee Pee presentation which I should say that we did quite well? Haha, I suppose people have the same thoughts too! So So, on Tuesday, how can I not forget? We had class photo and I I love it! We had two formal which of course every of my classmates will look good. Hunks and Babes of 07A5! Love you people! Then we had three informal, fun shots! First, my cute-blur Mr Lim brought his shades just for the shots! Well, he's the MAN! Haha. Secondly, Echa and me jumped in the air for the shots. The rest was of course, having fun among themselves. Lastly, we crowded together and Candid! I can't wait for the pictures to be ready. P.E is being loved by Aini. Wee.. Haha. Guess what? We head back home after school nowadays which was rather strange for us! Haha, of course ok cause we want to have more time to spend with our studies. Yeah, we girlfriends played games during our break. Mimi game became popular! Wahaha! Echa was cute, Mehru was in doubts, Siti was in her own logically way. Love you girlfriends! =)

Today, I was late! --__--
Malay class, yeah someone was trying to be a lecturer to me. HELOO! Look who's talking! You know I had disowned you SO there isn't any need for you to win my heart back, NEVER! Eeeyuuu!!
As you know, our usual routine for MOB lecture..Jeng! Jeng!
1st-Echa went Zzz..Zzzzz....
2nd- Ria who was rather sick,took panadol and then....ZzzZz..zzzZzz
3rd-Mira then went...Zzz..Zzz...
4th- Which was rather my part time job..Thanx to panadol that I..Zzz...zzZzZZ..
There we have our Four beauty queens sleeping soundly.=)

Talking about dozing off, my dear Zati disturbed me with different names to wake me up yesterday during MOB lecture too! I was like sotong that when I woke up, "What?!" Unique thing was, they claimed that I shake my leg while sleeping. Haha. Very unique that NO one can imitate me. =)

I'm still mugging with Sastera project which will be due this Friday! Oh well, hope I made it all the way through and yeah, I forgot to bring my library book which makes me to pay 10cents for the fine. Dumb laa..Tomorrow will be a long day for me at school. Oh dear,...--__--

I made my mind that I should let it aside as grudges won't make me feel any better. My actions follow my mood so things went baddy baddy bad. Oh gosh, cause you know why people? No one is born to be perfect. We human make mistakes so its normal BUT not to the extend that it will go out of control. NEVER so keep that in your mind Folks! I can and I will erased all the judgments in the past.
Let's Be One Big Happy Family Ok!

Hot stuff makes me NUTS!
GUGU GAGA GUGU GAGA..
Saya sukee sekali.=)

ai Ni_*



.toodles.
2:50 AM


ladies*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

.TwentyOne=2010.
.September Baby.
.June Baby.
.March Baby.

.Millennia Institute.
.FLTC (Private).
.Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

.Arts.
.Early Childhood.
.Nursing.

.ann_gerl05@hotmail.com
.close2ila@hotmail.com
.faziellah_89@hotmail.com


'The best uses of the past are the lessons it teaches us for the next segment of our lives.'

'.The life we had won't be ours again for the time we lost can't come back.'

grooves*



sweet craps*




dar'links*

.LADIES.

.FaZieLLaH.
.SuhaiLah.

.Shopping OnLine!.

.MummyBabiesSpree.
.LavoGuish.

.YISHUNITES.

.AbdullAh.
.AisHah.
.DeLLina.
.FazLin.
.FiLa.
.HaliJah.
.HidaYah.
.IrMan.
.JuIzyan.
.LiSSa.
.MaLah
.RaiMi.
.SaYidaH.
.SyiMah.
.YaZid.
.YaSin.

.MILLENNIANS / POLY'IANS.

.aFiQah.
.aMirah.
.AtiKah.
.atiKah.kecH.
.edLyn.
.FarZana.
.FajRina.
.HaYati.
.HaZel.
.HidaYah.
.Hui Min.
.InsYirah.
.inSyirah-roCk*.
.MaE.
.MeliSsa.
.Min Hui.
.NazuRaH.
.ReLieAna.
.ShaFika.
.Shi YinG.
.SuhaNa.
.SyaFiqah.
.sYiKiN.
.Xin Yi.
.YasoTha.
.ZaHidah.
.Zhi Wei.
.ZeeMa.

.SWEETS.

.rusYdiA.
.ShamSul.
.JasLyn.
.AmiRa.O.
.AtiKah.
.AfiDah.
.NadiA.S.
.Sahida.S.
.saBrina.
.KhaiRul AnWar.

memories*

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

credits*

Mrs Brendon Urie
Deviantart