Sunday, July 08, 2007

I hate your attitude. It sucks ok girl! I'm being nice and calm yet you step over my head. BUT it will never happen again ass. Your attitude Sucks la! Know what, I'm on my steps of HATING YOU! Don't let me disown you like what I did it to others ok. You're just a piece of shack girl. A bloody BIMBO perhaps!Try me, bring it on Dumb Bitch!=)

I'm packed with schedule so I had a late post. Here it goes..

8th July, Sunday
Dear woke me up early in the morn like 8am? I dragged myself up la though I'm tired just for my darling dear. He had camp last week, no wonder. Haha. Btw Zati, I know you mean well but let the nature take its course can girl. Thanks for the help la. =) And sorry cause I cant accompany you today. You know why. Dear will be working next week and which means we can meet him up. HAHA. We actually fought over the Anugerah finalist. Haha. It was stupid but I cant help it. His baby Syakilla. Whatever!! Blablabla. He had beef steak I had curry at home. HAHA. I confided him and update him with stuffs. He's cool with it. Haha. The thing is I did not tell my full story as Im afraid he will be blown away. One fiine day ok Dear. Bye-bye to Dear! See you soon ok.

Haha. I miss my Dear.=)
Stupid migraine. Stupid swollen toe. Stupid Dabak.

7th July, Saturday
Woke up 6 in the morning for the NE show as I need to reach there by 10am. I met Melissa halfway and Ria waited for me there at the Benjamin Shere's Bridge. Its a long way ok. So we were briefed and then deployed to the ground. It was fun actually only that some spectators were very nosey and vain! Scram them laa.. I love my mates. We really had a strong bond though. HAHA. Too bad Ria and I were caught with migraine, thanks to the hot dazzling sun. Lunch and dinner was nice. Kal was there for the show too. I cant reply to my mates msgs la cos we werent suppose to use it on the ground. It was hectics la. One after another. End show, we were debrief. Blablabla. Then went back home la.. Im tired.
Vrrrooommm...
100..ok.

Im back at 1 in the morning.
I only noticed that my toe was swollen when I reached home. Terrible migraine and my itch came back. No time to reply nor entertain people. Im beat and dozed off. Sorry Darul cause I cant accompany you on the Sunday. Some other day ok dude.=)
And sorry to you dear! 6 people to entertain on that particular day. It was hectic. Damn!

6th July, Friday

I had my Sastera paper and it was the last paper for the Mid Year Test. I dont really know the method of answering the question. Teacher never taught us! But oh well, who cares, I wrote what I know. End of paper I met Din to borrow his bag fo NDP. HAHA.

So when i got back home, groom the house here and there. Of course after that I groom myself for my BBQ outing at East Coast. I had my last minute of packing and off I go.Vrrrroooom..=)
Ok. So i meet my bubbly-lovely daughter, Ria! at Marine Terrace bus stop. She is super cuute la. She shared her stories how she carried the ice box, packed mee goreng and buy bubble tea at Parkway. All were staring at her. Of course la, she's such a lovely lady. Haha. Walked all the way to the pit and WOW! My two little angels, Mira & Zati managed to carry all the bbq stuff from the taxi stand all the way to the pit themselves. You go girls! Haha. We slacked first before pitching up the tent for them to stay over. It was a disaster you know! the ground was hard. It was tough. We camwhore too! Will upload soon ok soon when I got the pictures from Zati. Four people down there was rather pathatic at first la.. The rest had not yet arrived. We changed into t-shirts and shorts cause we will be sweating later.

Here come Hafiz.Y, scram hiim la. Act blurr! HAHAHA! Haha. Believe it or not we were fighting due to the failure of lighting up the fire starter. The wind was blowing strong. Zati was like.." Eh..Stop it la korang..." He act macho la and at last girl power! I lighted up the thing ok. You lose! Hmph! Shafika who later took charged of the bbqing later did a good job of helping out. Thanks babe! Dian dropped by to say HELLO. Hafizah came with the ikan pari! You rock la girl cause I love stingrays! Wah! the chilli isss suuuuper splendid. Credits to her and her grandmom who perap the ikan pari la.. I love itt!!! Razak who defined as the Satay supplier and the cooked food. Thats a lot of food ok! I ate the mee goreng with prawns. Niice. Then Mira, Fiza and me cycled all the way to Bedok Jetty. It was awesome. I simply love ridiing la. We felt the essential breeze and when later we sped off. HAHA. We wanna eat satay! Fir and Tomi who dropped by too...=) Tomi owns a suuuper cute smile la. It melts my heart ok! (Zati! You know I know... Haha.Matchmaker! Khehe) Eventually, I did regret cause I dont have the chance to talk to him. Thanks to Hafiz. Y who spoilt everything. He was distracting me though. Thanks eh boy! Haha. Fuad later came with his LAME jokes. He's the joker for the night. We laughed alot ok. Thanks Fuad, you lighten up our mood. Cheers to you! YEHYY! The STAR of the night was Hafiz. R. The King of Blur! Walau! Boleh lemah jantong layan die. Fuad was pissed, Zati too. In fact all was pissed witth him la. Super super blur sotong you know. HAIX! Yeah, we were the ONLY one who knew what happened. Im blown laaa. Siti and her friend came by later at night. I had my washed up and walked out with Fizah. When later Darul called, asked my whereabouts and we talked all the way. Till then bye-bye to Fizah and not long after that I went off too. Vrrrooom...
It breezed strongly. Im afraid of speed la. Thanx la mate!=)
120-130. Ok!

5th July, Thursday

Ok. The day when I collected my berms with Ria and Ila tagged along too. Met Nurul and Adin after that. It was fiine. Nothing much happened just that we shared stories. Thats all. I have troubling of publishing the pictures. Will do it some other day ok. =)


ai Ni_*



.toodles.
2:24 AM


ladies*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

.TwentyOne=2010.
.September Baby.
.June Baby.
.March Baby.

.Millennia Institute.
.FLTC (Private).
.Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

.Arts.
.Early Childhood.
.Nursing.

.ann_gerl05@hotmail.com
.close2ila@hotmail.com
.faziellah_89@hotmail.com


'The best uses of the past are the lessons it teaches us for the next segment of our lives.'

'.The life we had won't be ours again for the time we lost can't come back.'

grooves*



sweet craps*




dar'links*

.LADIES.

.FaZieLLaH.
.SuhaiLah.

.Shopping OnLine!.

.MummyBabiesSpree.
.LavoGuish.

.YISHUNITES.

.AbdullAh.
.AisHah.
.DeLLina.
.FazLin.
.FiLa.
.HaliJah.
.HidaYah.
.IrMan.
.JuIzyan.
.LiSSa.
.MaLah
.RaiMi.
.SaYidaH.
.SyiMah.
.YaZid.
.YaSin.

.MILLENNIANS / POLY'IANS.

.aFiQah.
.aMirah.
.AtiKah.
.atiKah.kecH.
.edLyn.
.FarZana.
.FajRina.
.HaYati.
.HaZel.
.HidaYah.
.Hui Min.
.InsYirah.
.inSyirah-roCk*.
.MaE.
.MeliSsa.
.Min Hui.
.NazuRaH.
.ReLieAna.
.ShaFika.
.Shi YinG.
.SuhaNa.
.SyaFiqah.
.sYiKiN.
.Xin Yi.
.YasoTha.
.ZaHidah.
.Zhi Wei.
.ZeeMa.

.SWEETS.

.rusYdiA.
.ShamSul.
.JasLyn.
.AmiRa.O.
.AtiKah.
.AfiDah.
.NadiA.S.
.Sahida.S.
.saBrina.
.KhaiRul AnWar.

memories*

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

credits*

Mrs Brendon Urie
Deviantart