Sunday, July 01, 2007
Im Not ok.About yesterday's incident, lets put it aside. Now im worried sick Why?? Dear was supposed to either msg or call me yesterday and today but I received none. Huiishh,whats wrong..? Or you dont get your homeleave?I hope thats the particular reason that I may accept. Other than that...OH please! I dont even wanna know la! Pray good for him. I was counting the days but yet, he's not back.Lets make it to a positive view la. I dont want to think anything else. And guess what, Kal msged me yesterday la. I was rather surprised but nah just think good la. Put away all the nostalgic memories. So he was ok, Im ok.. I don wanna think anything..I was having my rash la and he asked me stuffs..Bla.Bla.Bla. Thought of going to doc today but the itch had healed A BIT.
Im having butterfly in my stomach. Damnitdamnitdamnitdamnit.
Lately I had weird cum sweet and tearsdroping dream about him. No words can express how I really feel in the dream. Sometimes I thought it was real and not fantasy. It was dramatic. Ironically, I had the same dream for the past three days and i happened to woke up in the middle of the night, at 2-3 am.What does it mean people? If people believes that waking up in the middle of the night while dreaming, possibility the incident will happen. And if it is.. OH Gosh...Guess, it will be fated. But i hope it wont happen cause it will affect my whole life.ai Ni_*he offers companion but it was ok. I managed to do it on my own way.
talking to him brought up our 3 triangles.
him.dear.me
Damn. Im more worried about my dear now.
Btw thanks bro.
I want my dear, at least some news about him and i'll be Ok.
Im not well ok.
I want DEAR.
Ok.
NO one else.
.toodles.
2:24 AM