Someone who once wronged you is coming back -- try to keep an open mind about them.
Someone who once wronged you is coming back on the scene, and they are looking to have a talk with you. You have every right to refuse to even give them the time of day, but your curiosity about what they have to say will probably pull you toward them -- and that's okay. If you do ople!decide to meet with them, you should be open-minded about whether they truly understand how they impacted your life. So many things have changed in your life since then, and maybe they have, too.
As for today, this horoscope sounds right for me though. I mean, I know myself better than others do. Haha. =)
I deleted the older post cause I wanna start afresh ok. Everything is new and fresh i suppose. Add songs to spice things up, pictures to entertain, new skin. Hope you enjoy it people. Haha. So much of my hardwork! HEHE



.LADIES.
.FaZieLLaH.
.SuhaiLah.
.Shopping OnLine!.
.MummyBabiesSpree.
.LavoGuish.
.YISHUNITES.
.AbdullAh.
.AisHah.
.DeLLina.
.FazLin.
.FiLa.
.HaliJah.
.HidaYah.
.IrMan.
.JuIzyan.
.LiSSa.
.MaLah
.RaiMi.
.SaYidaH.
.SyiMah.
.YaZid.
.YaSin.
.MILLENNIANS / POLY'IANS.
.aFiQah.
.aMirah.
.AtiKah.
.atiKah.kecH.
.edLyn.
.FarZana.
.FajRina.
.HaYati.
.HaZel.
.HidaYah.
.Hui Min.
.InsYirah.
.inSyirah-roCk*.
.MaE.
.MeliSsa.
.Min Hui.
.NazuRaH.
.ReLieAna.
.ShaFika.
.Shi YinG.
.SuhaNa.
.SyaFiqah.
.sYiKiN.
.Xin Yi.
.YasoTha.
.ZaHidah.
.Zhi Wei.
.ZeeMa.
.SWEETS.
.rusYdiA.
.ShamSul.
.JasLyn.
.AmiRa.O.
.AtiKah.
.AfiDah.
.NadiA.S.
.Sahida.S.
.saBrina.
.KhaiRul AnWar.