Sunday, August 12, 2007

You have every right to brag to friends about your latest accomplishments, but you really shouldn't -- at least not today. There are too many friends whose fragile egos might cause them to react badly. It's not that they won't be happy for you -- they will -- it's just that your exuberance might remind them too much of their lack of good fortune. Be sensitive to this, and choose to share your pride with family members instead. They'll love to hear you pat yourself on the back!

Sunday-day was bland. I watched the encore telecast for NDP and boo-huu for me cause I'm not featured! Haha. My sector was being recorded for the first part of the ceremony-Sham,Gilbert,Jas,Jia Hui,Geraldine and Mel was there on tv! Haha. Too bad as Filza and I was deployed outside or else we too will be standing along the pathway with my mates. It's ok! I miss my OR3! =( Little that people know, I was telecast too, if you owned the sharp pair of eyes. NDP was a great memorable entry for me as my friends grew up with me..

I'm restless and I don't even know why. Maybe I hate to go to school nowadays? Promos has been a dragger. Oh well, wonder where will I end up at the end of the year. Gosh! It will be chaotic then. Hmph! Stressful-la. I tried my best and attempt to do revisions but its not working. Goddamnit. What is it that thing that I want? Oh God. Save me!

Off to bed.
Boohu!

I hate things happened which I don't even predict!
I'm unease, fcuk school. Damnit!


ai Ni



.toodles.
7:35 AM


ladies*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

.TwentyOne=2010.
.September Baby.
.June Baby.
.March Baby.

.Millennia Institute.
.FLTC (Private).
.Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

.Arts.
.Early Childhood.
.Nursing.

.ann_gerl05@hotmail.com
.close2ila@hotmail.com
.faziellah_89@hotmail.com


'The best uses of the past are the lessons it teaches us for the next segment of our lives.'

'.The life we had won't be ours again for the time we lost can't come back.'

grooves*



sweet craps*




dar'links*

.LADIES.

.FaZieLLaH.
.SuhaiLah.

.Shopping OnLine!.

.MummyBabiesSpree.
.LavoGuish.

.YISHUNITES.

.AbdullAh.
.AisHah.
.DeLLina.
.FazLin.
.FiLa.
.HaliJah.
.HidaYah.
.IrMan.
.JuIzyan.
.LiSSa.
.MaLah
.RaiMi.
.SaYidaH.
.SyiMah.
.YaZid.
.YaSin.

.MILLENNIANS / POLY'IANS.

.aFiQah.
.aMirah.
.AtiKah.
.atiKah.kecH.
.edLyn.
.FarZana.
.FajRina.
.HaYati.
.HaZel.
.HidaYah.
.Hui Min.
.InsYirah.
.inSyirah-roCk*.
.MaE.
.MeliSsa.
.Min Hui.
.NazuRaH.
.ReLieAna.
.ShaFika.
.Shi YinG.
.SuhaNa.
.SyaFiqah.
.sYiKiN.
.Xin Yi.
.YasoTha.
.ZaHidah.
.Zhi Wei.
.ZeeMa.

.SWEETS.

.rusYdiA.
.ShamSul.
.JasLyn.
.AmiRa.O.
.AtiKah.
.AfiDah.
.NadiA.S.
.Sahida.S.
.saBrina.
.KhaiRul AnWar.

memories*

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

credits*

Mrs Brendon Urie
Deviantart