Friday, August 10, 2007
Hello people! I was too tired after the whole knock out day on the National Day. Believe it or not, I slept the whole day of yesterday. Had a chill out session at night then. Let me recaped my day ok. National Day at Marina Bay was awesome! As you know, Filza and I was supposed to be deployed inside the promanade when the army personnel favoured us to stand by outside to welcome the special family. While waiting for them, we had to welcome the spectators along the esplanade. We stood there from 3pm till 7pm ok and we had to walk in and out of the promanade to seat those special family. Stranger:"Come sit with me inside. No need to stand here all the way. Come!!"
(He tried to pull my hand with a wide CHEEKY smile)
Me: (I pulled my hands away and moved away from him. Eventually, I turned my direction to the other way. I was traumatised somehow. -__-) People, he's an old man ok. I could still pictured his face right at this moment. Gosh! To my surprised, a police officer had stood by me actually. I guessed, he saw the whole incident. I was pleased and gave him a smile. Police officer: It's ok, you will be guarded by our men.(He's refering to the policemen/women) Me: Thank you =)Duh! Besides this unfortunate incident, I had fun with the society. Some were very friendly and had a chat with me on my background. I saw my Mdm Azyanti! Time had past and I moved into the promanade for my deployment. The most exiciting part was the fireworks! It was beautiful and the spectators were enjoying it. It was an heart-aching moment as it will be an end after the NDP. I won't be seeing my mates again. Its ok people, keep in touch! OR3 ROCKS! Today, it was just a normal day that I had. There's a need for me to study, promos is coming. I hate it when my teachers keeps on stressing us on our promos exam. Duh! But somehow, it pursue me to study...now at the particular moment. Haha! Folks, Im out for now. Keep on blog-hop-hop Toodles!ai Ni_* =)
.toodles.
10:04 PM