Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hello people. School was mild for me, from Mon till Tues but I had fun during P.E lesson of course! Been coming back late for the past two days. Today, had History class and it was hectic brainstorming period! Damn, I can't think that much and Siti was the one who branch out ideas. I was clueless!! *Grr..Grrr..*Also, we had the briefing on this Domino construction. Well, the talk was ok but it ain't no professionalism at all but at least they tried. My class had to reconstruct the diagram again as the previous one was to detail. We implement to a simpler one. Hope it turns out well for tomorrow's display and yeah it's about National Day! What else do you expect? Red top and school skirt for the dressing! Yucks! We are not allowed to wear full school uniform I guess? Shaicks... Oh well, I'm excited about tommorrow! Parade, Domino, Concert..Cool!=)

___________________________* * * * * * *___________________________

The tense is sparked and you know what, I hate it SO much! Why can't there be a little ease in me? I tried to neglect but it was hectic though! I simply don't bother with such matters, it's NOT worth it! Why can't people be more reasonable and not TOO egoistic? Is that the way they should express themselves in matters? Oh shaicks! You know what, I'm hating it so much! Really I do and I should somehow neglect with such matters. It doesn't really affect my life but I HATE it.

Take it or LEAVE me as you please. No one is stopping you. Thank you moron! =)

__________________________* * * * * * * ____________________________

48 days to Promos and its bugging me, really it does. What IF I can't get promoted to PU2 next year? Goosebumps! Oh God! I should really put my heart in studies more. Damn, damn. Blaja betul2 ok Aini! It's tough... =)

Hong Kong trip this Nov-Dec? Insyaallah, I can't judge now but I'm looking forward for the event. =)

___________________________* * * * * * *___________________________

Pity Dear as there is a need for him to work this National Day! *Wakakakak!* They won't let you off when it's a dashing days and especially during public holidays. Sadly, Friday he need to be home again. =( Its ok, I understand.

You know what, I should proclaim that I like him, yes I do. The feelings is out and yeah. Well, its just about liking but not to the extend of loving. Not to that particular stage yet. My love now is for my studies..Chey! Yeah, only if he wasn't charged in, well more time to spend with him. That 4 years of friendship had somehow makes a differences in us. People may think its ridiculous but its my choice and his. I'm happy when his around, yeah indeed. In the long run, it somehow give me the opportunity to space out myself, be it in studies or family. It's ok Dear, the society will accept you soon in the condition that you make a difference to the public and change yourself to be a better person for the future. Understand? I'm right here for you ok.=)

__________________________ * * * * * * *____________________________

ai Ni_*

=)



.toodles.
6:54 AM


ladies*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

.TwentyOne=2010.
.September Baby.
.June Baby.
.March Baby.

.Millennia Institute.
.FLTC (Private).
.Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

.Arts.
.Early Childhood.
.Nursing.

.ann_gerl05@hotmail.com
.close2ila@hotmail.com
.faziellah_89@hotmail.com


'The best uses of the past are the lessons it teaches us for the next segment of our lives.'

'.The life we had won't be ours again for the time we lost can't come back.'

grooves*



sweet craps*




dar'links*

.LADIES.

.FaZieLLaH.
.SuhaiLah.

.Shopping OnLine!.

.MummyBabiesSpree.
.LavoGuish.

.YISHUNITES.

.AbdullAh.
.AisHah.
.DeLLina.
.FazLin.
.FiLa.
.HaliJah.
.HidaYah.
.IrMan.
.JuIzyan.
.LiSSa.
.MaLah
.RaiMi.
.SaYidaH.
.SyiMah.
.YaZid.
.YaSin.

.MILLENNIANS / POLY'IANS.

.aFiQah.
.aMirah.
.AtiKah.
.atiKah.kecH.
.edLyn.
.FarZana.
.FajRina.
.HaYati.
.HaZel.
.HidaYah.
.Hui Min.
.InsYirah.
.inSyirah-roCk*.
.MaE.
.MeliSsa.
.Min Hui.
.NazuRaH.
.ReLieAna.
.ShaFika.
.Shi YinG.
.SuhaNa.
.SyaFiqah.
.sYiKiN.
.Xin Yi.
.YasoTha.
.ZaHidah.
.Zhi Wei.
.ZeeMa.

.SWEETS.

.rusYdiA.
.ShamSul.
.JasLyn.
.AmiRa.O.
.AtiKah.
.AfiDah.
.NadiA.S.
.Sahida.S.
.saBrina.
.KhaiRul AnWar.

memories*

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

credits*

Mrs Brendon Urie
Deviantart