Sunday, September 30, 2007
Hello people. Yeah, maybe now will be the right time for me blog again? Oh well, promos..? Killer? I can't say much. Lets just wait for the results to be out.
Promos is ending real soon and here comes Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Haha. Cool huh? I don't really feel the month of fasting with joyous cause we're schooling peharps? Therefore, time flies super fast! Lovely friends were super cute, I giggled with their actions. Haha! You people know why ok? =)For now, our fate is determine on how well we do for promos. Man on man! I can't picture how my results will be. *Cross fingers* If we didn't do well, its either we retain or say bye2 to the school. Gosh! Just hope and pray that my mates will pull it all the way through to PU2 next year. Insyaallah..
Today, parents and siblings went out for shopping spree at Geylang Serai. Haha! Me? I'm being a good child to stay indoors and have my housechores done. I'm not in the mood to go out and whatsmore, today is not the right day for me to go
jalan-jalan. Let me laze around and have a good rest after the whole week of sleepiness. *Geee* I'll be having Burger Ramli, Octopus ball, Dengdeng, Otak2, Pisang goreng etc when family gets back home! Yeah! I'm craving for Bazaar foods! They will be breaking their fast at Uncle's Kwang restaurant.You know what that means? I'll be missing the delicious foods there! Thumbs up for that stall! It's the best chicken rice restaurant that I have ever tasted! Ever since when I'm a small kid, family and I used to have our meals there as we used to stay at Marine Creasent. Living in Punggol is way too different from there. Or should I say its peaceful and relaxing here at Punggol? Haha, witness it yourself. I like it here, better! Can't wait for them to get back home..and yeah I will
buka alone...*Heex*
___________________________*******_________________________________
You know what, my life is far more happier without him. Well, if I'm not mistaken, its been a MONTH since we last contact each other. Oh well, I will go with the flow since he wants it that way. What can I do? So much of my efforts to make up with him yet he's being to egoistic. Let him be, let me lead my own path. I'm happier.
It's true, people may not know the true identity in me. Keeping myself low doesn't mean I'm weak. I do have feelings mind you. Well, there isn't any need for me to spark my anger and placing harsh words on people. I can be sarcastic at times and I can be rebellious. You can test my patience but you can't provoke me. Real friends know the real me. =)
__________________________*******__________________________________
Oh well, I'm watching teevee now. So, updates later aytes!
Take care bloggers!
=)
.toodles.
12:08 AM