Saturday, September 08, 2007

Hey people! Well, I turned 18 last Wednesday and I do feel old ok people. I love my family as they were the greatest among the greatest and I enjoyed the evening. =)



Also, I had a birthday bashing game with my mates that day. OMG! I looked idiotic! Wait till you see the pictures yourselves. They were good in planning at first but somehow something fishy occurred when Fuad and Siti went GUGU GAGA over their speeches. Practically, I did saw creams over Hendry's uniform, I blurted(I was paralysed somehow) and intended to run as I knew 'things' were going to take place. Too bad that I had a facial treatment and hair wash from them. Grr! Whatever it is, I had a great time with the bashing game. Zati, you speed off like nobody business! Haha! Pity Mira who became my very first victim. Sorry darling!




To the rest, thank you so much for the wishes and I do appreciate it a lot. You were there to brighten up my day,I love these mates. But still, I'm waiting for deary. Boohu things were getting from bad to worst. I think, its terrible. Gosh, if only I knew that it was unacceptable for you, I would have rejected it. 3 weeks had past, yet Hot War is still evolve. How can I ever make it up to you? I did my part in every ways to console you but I failed even more.
Can you please be realistic? Gosh oh Gosh. Yeah, you won't be reading this but I have to let it out. =(

Pictures - 7th September 2007 =)

.Balloon and me.

.Nurul.

.Ila.

.Nurul.Aini.

.Ila took my balloon!.

.Sweetness.

.Aka Garden.

.Informal.

.Ny.La.

.Nu.Ni.

.Yazid.Nurul.Aini.Ila.

.Back as One.

.Craziness occured.

.Peace 1.

.Peace 2.

.Peace 3.

.Samsung anyone?.

I'll update more pictures when I got them ok.
Take care bloggers =)

aiNi_*

Can't you realise that I'm aching? Don't you feel the same way?
Let's work things out? Oh God..

I'm disappointed, where did all the promises go? You neglect it, really.
I'm still here, waiting for your return if God willing.

You're moving away without realising it.
If it's meant to be this way, I have no say then.
.......
..............

...........................
.................................





.toodles.
11:23 PM


ladies*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

.TwentyOne=2010.
.September Baby.
.June Baby.
.March Baby.

.Millennia Institute.
.FLTC (Private).
.Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

.Arts.
.Early Childhood.
.Nursing.

.ann_gerl05@hotmail.com
.close2ila@hotmail.com
.faziellah_89@hotmail.com


'The best uses of the past are the lessons it teaches us for the next segment of our lives.'

'.The life we had won't be ours again for the time we lost can't come back.'

grooves*



sweet craps*




dar'links*

.LADIES.

.FaZieLLaH.
.SuhaiLah.

.Shopping OnLine!.

.MummyBabiesSpree.
.LavoGuish.

.YISHUNITES.

.AbdullAh.
.AisHah.
.DeLLina.
.FazLin.
.FiLa.
.HaliJah.
.HidaYah.
.IrMan.
.JuIzyan.
.LiSSa.
.MaLah
.RaiMi.
.SaYidaH.
.SyiMah.
.YaZid.
.YaSin.

.MILLENNIANS / POLY'IANS.

.aFiQah.
.aMirah.
.AtiKah.
.atiKah.kecH.
.edLyn.
.FarZana.
.FajRina.
.HaYati.
.HaZel.
.HidaYah.
.Hui Min.
.InsYirah.
.inSyirah-roCk*.
.MaE.
.MeliSsa.
.Min Hui.
.NazuRaH.
.ReLieAna.
.ShaFika.
.Shi YinG.
.SuhaNa.
.SyaFiqah.
.sYiKiN.
.Xin Yi.
.YasoTha.
.ZaHidah.
.Zhi Wei.
.ZeeMa.

.SWEETS.

.rusYdiA.
.ShamSul.
.JasLyn.
.AmiRa.O.
.AtiKah.
.AfiDah.
.NadiA.S.
.Sahida.S.
.saBrina.
.KhaiRul AnWar.

memories*

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

credits*

Mrs Brendon Urie
Deviantart