Monday, October 01, 2007
Hello people. Rise and shine! Yeah, today will be an outing day for us. Geylang here we come! And I should say we are still deciding as to where to have our meal later? Oh man! I still want more Bazaar foods la. See if I can still feed in for more. Oh yah. Dengdeng? Will urge Siti to try for it. Zara wants Pizza yah? Its ok darls, one day okies. Love! Love!
Zati persuades me to do this little taggy thingy. Hmm..Kind of cool you know people. Gosh! Bunch of my mates had did this la. Haha. I was all left behind! *Smacks!* Okok. Let the fun begins! Ehem!
RULES: Each player of this game starts by giving 10 things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in their blog as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know that you have tagged them and to read your blog!
1) As joyous as I can be, as friendly as I can. =)
2) I have a great passion in culinary.
3) I'm quite fussy in choosing things-la especially foods? Of course! Should spend wisely for foods that I craves ok.
4) I can be a good listener, you may share your problems if you like? Heh!
5) To hate someone is a dreadful thing to do. But once I hate you for your sins, you'll never be tarnished from my mind. Get it?
6) As I mentioned earlier on, I can be sarcastic and rebellious.
7) I have big feet-la! Size 8-9? Hehee!
8) I don't tolerate with fakers. I accept people with their own ways and character, but please no Duplicates!
9) I do hide things from being too obscene but when it gains no control, you will witness it . Keeping things to myself is a better way indeed.
10) I craze at times but depending on the friends that I'm with. Sayang you-la my friends! =)
Ok. So I need to choose 10 people? Here's the list.
1) Suhailah
2) Faziellah
3) Halijah
4) Juizyan
5) Malah
6) Yasotha
7) Farzana
8) Sayidah
9) Abdullah
10) Yazid- Oh Pakcik, if you are reading this can you please give your link sekali? Ok!
Dear chosen fellow mates, do spare the time to do this tagging thingy ok. Haha. And for the rest of my Linki'es people, if you have the time, do me a favour by doing this taggy thingy too ok. HeeHEe.
Oh well, I'm off for now! Got to get going!
Take Care Bloggers!
=)
.toodles.
8:45 PM