Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Hello people. Sorry for my disappearance for this few days. Haha. Too lazy to switch on the computer to update. Many things had happened. Dear Zara had been nudging me to update! Haha. Good, girl! Want to be my secretary? =)
Well for the recap, last Saturday my secondary friends and I went for
Raya outing. Though it wasn't
kecohlicious like last year, we still had fun. Meeting up with old mates was such a great day! Lots of stuff to share and gossips especially the juicy and hot ones. Hmm!
So, school days was normal period and of course, we skipped certain lessons. Naughty us! So today, was the result day. I will shed in tears again if I elaborate more on this but whatever it is, Princess, you are still an apple to our eye. Things will be different BUT I should stress on this. YOU are still our friend, indeed we are like one big family. No matter where you are leading darling, we will give you our gracious support. Come to us if you need help. We love you Princess. We can still
lepak together like we used to be ok dear. We takes different path but our friendship
REMAINS. =)
I love you PRINCESS.=)
Stay strong ok girl!
We skipped lesson and went to grab our lunch after Math lesson. Hungry sangat2. Then we headed to Zati's house and we were extremely ROWDY. Masyaallah, God pardon us! Kecoh nak mampos! Especially about Fuad when we were busily discriminating him, he buat muke sardin... Let the secret remain as it is. G.G abes! We had great time and yeah, we are one big happy family! =) Yipee!
So tomorrow will be the visit to OCS. Wonder what's the activities like and my gang planned to bring small bag. Cute huh! Sehati dan sejiwa! So yeah, lets wait for tomorrow. Report books will be distributed. -___-
Ok bloggers. I'm beat. Lots of activities will be line up. Pening kepalee..
Take care!
________________________________________________________________________
.toodles.
7:24 AM