Friday, October 26, 2007
Hello people. At last today is the last day of the school term. God, like finally? But this holidays will be packed with heavy activities. Leadership camp on 5th-7th Nov and Hong Kong trip on the 19th-30th Nov. 2nd Dec will be the Marathon Challenge.More activities will line up in no time. But on the brighter side, I'm very excited to attend this joyous event. We skipped our first two periods of lesson and slacked around. We played Truth or Dare. It was awesome and we videoed stupid and funny actions done by our dearly mates. Mira was soo freaking cute as she wouldn't want to dance. So, I change it to singing where she was too shy to voice out. Haha. She kept on demanding if she could only sing it to me. Haha. But its done! Salutations to Hafiz.Y! Haha!.
Amek kau! Kate boleh buat semue kann... And also, gayism took place
tadi with G.G! OH god! N16 ok!!! HahaAs for me, I was lucky enough to get the 'Truth' all the time. Pheew! Fuad..Omg! Chair-dance? Griddin, oh god! *_____*. Syira and Fizah was sporty enough to do the 'Dare' that was assigned. Cool babey! Zati and Hendry had the 'Truth' and it was random sangat2. Haha. Easy to be answered!
After school, had the H.K meeting and there will be lots more to be briefed on. Then Zati, Mira and me proceed to Causeway and surveyed on things to buy for the trip. We were chaotic! Weird thing was, Zati danced in the middle of the shopping centre. More like near to the escalator? It was the first time I saw this girl doing crazy stuff. Mira? Haha. Shan't elaborate further. It's hilarious! Zati, remember John Little? Haha! Imagine us, the Jc kiddies playing around in the mall and the part when we went to the ......Opps! Haha! Ok, Aini diam! -__-
We proceed back home after that. Man, I hope this wouldn't be the last time ok girls!. Keep it strong! =)
Alas!
Bugger did not pester me anymore! The random guy that contact me from nowhere? Thank you Darul! You're the best, indeed.=)
But then..he's back! Like OMG!? He can't be serious, can he? Like after SO long of his disappearance, and now he's begging and screwing up stories. Like duh! Boy, I knew you like 4- 5 years? Thanks for the
little lies but do you think that I can trust you that easy? I know you well enough ok. You can't deny things. Try harder next time? Who cares if its the eve of your glorious day or your special day? It doesn't make any different cause you don't seem to bother with my life till you got ditched with the other party ehk? Your tactics,
aku da masak ok. Go with the flow? I guess, you're asking for it. Hope you won't regret this time round.
I'm mugging..Sleep?
yeah, pillow here I come!
ai Ni
toodles!
___________________________________________________________________________
.toodles.
10:11 PM