Friday, November 09, 2007

Hello people. Yes I'm back for blogging. To summarise, camp wasn't fun with teachers punishing us for NOTHING. Like, its not even our fault and we were blamed for it. Fcuk. Take as an example, Fuad and Mira. Deng sotong to the max. But on the brighter sight, I managed to make new friends with people whom I used to hate them before. Gosh, they are nice la! =) Especially that kecoh Atikah with her non-stop conversation and lame jokes. She's too hyper lar! Nice knowing you girl! Bunk mates are nice though we didn't know each other. Well, misinterpretion was resolved and they are bunch of wacky people. I love kayaking and partner was Siti at first but, Redzwan switched place with her. Gong and there was a scenario which I wasn't supposed to look and touch at. Aku ingat ok Wan! Blind folded rock climbing was awesome. Ria and I gave up half way but they pushed us to continue. Team spirit la babeh! Oh yah, Saturday Night Fever. Good! Pathetic and chaotic cum maniac uh. Stupid fellow! I hate him to treat my girls in that manner!
Lucky he did not go overboard la..

So last day was kinda memorable for me. Bus-ed to Tanah Merah. Bedok court.
H2O-cut.
Joga Bonito.
Kayak.
Smile.
Sweet.
=)

Today, Hong Kong meeting. Tiring uh, like not enough rest for this week. Next week? Gosh will be packed with presentation slides-edition, meet up, rehearsal before flying off to Hong Kong.
Tomorrow-Briefing. Open house(Fafa's).Open house(Yat's)

Should I or should I not. Well Ila, haha. You should know the calon for Nurul. We catch up some day ok.

A week before I fly! =)




Toodles.



.toodles.
10:00 PM


ladies*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

.TwentyOne=2010.
.September Baby.
.June Baby.
.March Baby.

.Millennia Institute.
.FLTC (Private).
.Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

.Arts.
.Early Childhood.
.Nursing.

.ann_gerl05@hotmail.com
.close2ila@hotmail.com
.faziellah_89@hotmail.com


'The best uses of the past are the lessons it teaches us for the next segment of our lives.'

'.The life we had won't be ours again for the time we lost can't come back.'

grooves*



sweet craps*




dar'links*

.LADIES.

.FaZieLLaH.
.SuhaiLah.

.Shopping OnLine!.

.MummyBabiesSpree.
.LavoGuish.

.YISHUNITES.

.AbdullAh.
.AisHah.
.DeLLina.
.FazLin.
.FiLa.
.HaliJah.
.HidaYah.
.IrMan.
.JuIzyan.
.LiSSa.
.MaLah
.RaiMi.
.SaYidaH.
.SyiMah.
.YaZid.
.YaSin.

.MILLENNIANS / POLY'IANS.

.aFiQah.
.aMirah.
.AtiKah.
.atiKah.kecH.
.edLyn.
.FarZana.
.FajRina.
.HaYati.
.HaZel.
.HidaYah.
.Hui Min.
.InsYirah.
.inSyirah-roCk*.
.MaE.
.MeliSsa.
.Min Hui.
.NazuRaH.
.ReLieAna.
.ShaFika.
.Shi YinG.
.SuhaNa.
.SyaFiqah.
.sYiKiN.
.Xin Yi.
.YasoTha.
.ZaHidah.
.Zhi Wei.
.ZeeMa.

.SWEETS.

.rusYdiA.
.ShamSul.
.JasLyn.
.AmiRa.O.
.AtiKah.
.AfiDah.
.NadiA.S.
.Sahida.S.
.saBrina.
.KhaiRul AnWar.

memories*

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

credits*

Mrs Brendon Urie
Deviantart