Saturday, January 05, 2008
Hello people. Yeah its been long since my last last update which I believed, it was last month before I took off? Haha. Yeah, technology isn't cooperating and need to reboot, repaired and replaced. Guuhh! Hong Kong trip was a memorable one for me, never shall it be tarnished from my mind. I love my buddies and yeah miss them alot! I had my marathon challenge too during the December's holiday, it was remarkable.
Yeah school has already started and there are a lot of things to prepare. Projects, common test, mid-year,promos and exams. I can go nuts!I may be slow for this but afterall, I will really emphasis on my quality of work. Vowed myself not to be hankies like last year. I had enough of everything. New resolution for me though.
Actually, I have a lot to tell and clarify but it doesn't matter. I'm too lazy to type everything in this page. Sometimes I wonder, why must it end up this way? I should proclaimed that people will never accept the reality. I had enough of mournings and I got tired of it. I'm fcuked up with these blabbering. Yeah, shoots Aini! Enough ok! But I can't control it now. Its too late. Duh! Let the people be happy with the way they are. I'm no one to control and advise them cause they ARE strangers! Who am I anyway? I'm fed up, really. It affects me to the bloody core and the feeling sucks, yes SUCKS. Ok, DOTS. FULLSTOP. Da ehk Aini, yang sudah tu sudah.
Oh Lala! Yes arh! When will we ever have a proper meet up? Haha. You may want to text me to discuss yar.? I'll be waiting. =) Aku miss kau jugak and there are things for me to share. Nak nak? Hee!
Ok, till next time. Take care people!
....So this is how you treat me? My oh my, true identity is revealed. You may never want to provoke me. Trust me. Do it and I'll prove it.
.Disowned morons.
.toodles.
11:50 PM