Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Hello people. Maybe I will be blabbering regarding on how I 'SOOO Love' my school. Ready? Firstly, everything had turned out to be a disaster. Now everyone in the class is being traumatised, pressured, persisting and having torturous lesson for our dearly Gee-Pee. *Wide Smile*. I really feel a lot of inferior and being small as our teacher is expecting high standards from us. Oh god, I just can't be that studious and be perfect in every aspect of what the GeePee has to be. I'm not the perfect girl who can fluently write a good essay and decoding the message from the passage. I' m tortoise remember? Pardon me for my slow-ness, but I doubt she will. Now I feel like screaming my lungs OUT LOUD. Ready? -_______-
History? Worst still. One, which is torturous and the other one, boredom. Seriously I have no idea why why why must this occurred for History lesson. We keep on swapping teachers like ...ok its uncountable last year. This year, a disaster. Of all the period, it happened on our dearly crucial year. Oh yes, thanks alot. You may feel that I'm complaining too much but you should feel it yourself. Somehow, these torturous moments may bring glory and smile at the end of the year but.. maybe I'm not used to it yet.? Let the time pass and I see how yar.? Oh god, Thanks a lot la teachers. Love ya many many.---____________---
And yes, I like my management now? I feel opened to express and broaden my suggestions and opinions. My lecturer IS my tutorial teacher and so, yah, she's effective and efficient in conducting the class. Hope that I could attain better result with her support and mentoring? Yes.=)
Little time for long-hour work.
I'm mugging.
Take care bloggers!!!
=)
Now I can go SHA-LA-LA-LA-LA!
.toodles.
10:25 PM