Saturday, June 21, 2008

.Pimp.Pearls.

Hello Mid Years! Thanks for coming. Gruhh!
NUS+Airport=Comfy couch
Aini+Ria+Fuad+Hafiz=Mugged.Shacked.Gagged.Brunched.Dined.Homies.

*********

I analysed on my past. Those unexpected incidence and the reveals. Yes, I made a vow and promises but guess what, I shall and WILL take back all my words. It's not that I don't appreciate or did not keep to my words, I DITCHED. My promises are meant for those who are really sincere and loyal to me but not to morons and bitches who disguise and pretends. I had enough of holding my anger and frustration. It eats me inside, slowly. Well,why I am NOT surprised if you don't even care cause you NEVER did. If it does, its a fake. You act and I can READ. I'm not blind dumbass. Thanks for the wonderful performance that you have showcase. Now, its the end, officially.

____________________________________________________________

I had stories to share but I guess, it isn't the right time to shack the atmosphere yet. It's just that, words can be hurtful, unknowingly. Conflict started as we all came at the wrong timing to chill. Communication breakdown and you know how hurtful it is? Gueesh! This is called 'Perceptual Distortion'. Different people perceived different thinking to the same situation. The result? Chaotic! Therefore, we must used the same old language as we used to communicate okies? We hate FIGHTS. Its a disgust la..Grow up can? Tsktsk. Wah! Not knowingly, I'm recalling back my MOB lecture notes. Aiseh bedah.. Oh yes, Fuad has started blogging! Aiseh that guy. Dah maju jaye! Happy blogging ehk pakcik.. Teehee! =)
-iguessiknowthereason.

Mugging. Mugging. Mugging. Hush puff on that thang. Now, thanks to my lil brother that I got attached to this Kangen Band song- D o y. But of course, Run the show is...
P(X>55)=Still running.. You see! You see! Too much of Binomial and Normal Distribution had got me to do this. Loving it I guess? Waadushh!
Yes, i Adore that Kat De Luna.
So what?! She's the bomb.

..don't let me turn my attention to you then.
Shooots!!

2 more days. 2 more days. Yes.



Its weird. It has never crossed my mind before, but now? Confusion. Really. There's an attraction that was attached. Crystal, its one sided.

Labels:




.toodles.
9:30 AM


ladies*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

.TwentyOne=2010.
.September Baby.
.June Baby.
.March Baby.

.Millennia Institute.
.FLTC (Private).
.Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

.Arts.
.Early Childhood.
.Nursing.

.ann_gerl05@hotmail.com
.close2ila@hotmail.com
.faziellah_89@hotmail.com


'The best uses of the past are the lessons it teaches us for the next segment of our lives.'

'.The life we had won't be ours again for the time we lost can't come back.'

grooves*



sweet craps*




dar'links*

.LADIES.

.FaZieLLaH.
.SuhaiLah.

.Shopping OnLine!.

.MummyBabiesSpree.
.LavoGuish.

.YISHUNITES.

.AbdullAh.
.AisHah.
.DeLLina.
.FazLin.
.FiLa.
.HaliJah.
.HidaYah.
.IrMan.
.JuIzyan.
.LiSSa.
.MaLah
.RaiMi.
.SaYidaH.
.SyiMah.
.YaZid.
.YaSin.

.MILLENNIANS / POLY'IANS.

.aFiQah.
.aMirah.
.AtiKah.
.atiKah.kecH.
.edLyn.
.FarZana.
.FajRina.
.HaYati.
.HaZel.
.HidaYah.
.Hui Min.
.InsYirah.
.inSyirah-roCk*.
.MaE.
.MeliSsa.
.Min Hui.
.NazuRaH.
.ReLieAna.
.ShaFika.
.Shi YinG.
.SuhaNa.
.SyaFiqah.
.sYiKiN.
.Xin Yi.
.YasoTha.
.ZaHidah.
.Zhi Wei.
.ZeeMa.

.SWEETS.

.rusYdiA.
.ShamSul.
.JasLyn.
.AmiRa.O.
.AtiKah.
.AfiDah.
.NadiA.S.
.Sahida.S.
.saBrina.
.KhaiRul AnWar.

memories*

May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010

credits*

Mrs Brendon Urie
Deviantart