Tuesday, June 03, 2008
____________________________******___________________________Oh hello. I've been waking up early every single day. Like 6 am in the morn? Beat me, I have no idea why too. Maybe , I'm too routine with my every day schooling time I suppose? I will still roll on the bed, glimpsing over my handphone, look out through the window and sometimes, sit straight up on the bed. Haha.
Gile kot. Oh hoo. International class in the morning. Netball at 3pm tomorrow. Oh yes, Mr Tay will be coming. -__- What ever
laaaa....
Now now. It's only me and my lil
adek at home. Yeah, we rule the house yow! Had our house chores done and here I am slacking. No wayss. No wayss. I need to push myself HARDER. Exams are coming soon after school reopens. My oh my. And here I am. BLOGGING. WTH
kan. Tsk tsk. Maybe I'll be on hiatus AGAIN? I see how. New skin. Teehee! Was too enthusiastic that I forgot to insert my tag box!
Adek helped me to pick skins but in the end, I randomly picked
on my own
laa.... Haha. Thanks for the effort
adek. Still, our blog is still under construction. Lots more to touch up.. Ehehe! Oh oH! Mama and
adek brother at Parkway Parade! Jealous
nyer aku.. Haha! I 'm still mugging for Project Work. Heyo Fafa! Howss.??=)
2 H2= Year 3
.Good luck.
.....Thanks to Amy, I'm addicted to Peach Milk Tea.
.....Thanks to Hazel, I'm loving with Cyclone song.
.....Thanks to Gaya, I'm progressing on with my shuffling moves.(Oh serious oh what?! Haha!)
.....Thanks to netball, I'm working on with muscle and aps.
.....Thanks to my
Minah netballers, we are having BBQ next Thursday.
.....Oh gosh, how addictive can they be? TeeHee!
<3<3Simply adore my girls. <3<3
Know us. Judge us ok? Thank you!
.you.cant.assume.me.for.being.the.same.just.because.im.in.the.same.team.
....and yes, Thanks to EXAMS I'm mugging with my revision...Brrr!....
Heyo! What do you want for your birthday? I'm clueless. Thoinkss!
=)
Labels: .yourcatchyeyescaughtmewithasmile.
.toodles.
11:50 AM