Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Aini.NuRuL.
Lets get crappy!

.Us. Them. We. Kawan.

.Alep and Aini.
. From band boy to hippy guy?
Aiseh. Hah!

.He can't stop PEACE-ING.
.Won't let us eat in Peace.
HAhah!

.Random. Model. Spastic. Candid. Badot.

.Feeling
Mat Rep with my beggy.
Aiseh. Hah! Cutes!

.Feeling PIMP.
-___-

.Din Din. Tsk!.

.Circle of Friendship.
________________________**********___________________________
Yes hello. After my long long hiatus, ok back for blogging back. Mid years are over and I'm so happy happy happy. But not when we got our results back. Aiseh. Just wait and yeah. Okok. I'll be packed this two months cause you wanna know why? I got less than 2 months for my PROMOS ok! Promos! Which means, its my final year exam and to judge and allocate us for seat for next year in PU3. Butterflies can be felt. Yes, PW, H1 Math and H1 Malay. -____-
I'm starting with my term 3 of school.
Nurul getting her attachment and schooling again. yeah?
Ila? Aiseh this lady.
Macam BISKOT! Mane kau menghilang kan diri laa. Haha. Ok. As I've been updated, you're in Chervon company? Child care of something? Ok. Just don't let the line disconnected and pending. Haha. Take care and fun fun at work yow. Update more can about you?
Terima Kasih Banyak2! =)
Ok. Nunu. Be more lose and make him comfortable yow? Ok, as usual, couples do fight and jealousy do occurs. You've done your part, and its just a matter for him to be in his new comfort and security zone. Jealousy can keep you tighter with your companion huh. Well, be yourself and whatever it is, you have your rights and freedom to be with who. Its just a matter of trust and sincerity that you need to portray to him. I know you've done it but there's a barrier. Just prove him, that your truthful. At least, you've play a part in making the relationship growing. Well, he did his part too but his senses should be more open and mature. It takes time lady. Soon, or maybe one fine day, he will overcome his ultimate barrier. Just play your part. Commit those two, on both sides and I assure, nothing more will happen in future. =)
Done! Okok.
Nak watch teevee..Catch up catch up.!
Make sure, the next time, everyone turns up. If not, I smack your backside.
=)
Labels: fall from the star
.toodles.
6:33 AM