Wednesday, September 17, 2008
.Psst.Okay Okay. Promos ending! Promos ending! Aiseh. Why la our stream, which is the SASTERA kan, always be the closing ceremony for every exam? Duh! Anyways, anywhats. SAY HELLO TO H1 A's EXAMINATION! Great! Thanks alot ok for coming! Man, now I know how hard it is to be part of a JC life. Ok maybe Institute. Man! Whatever it is. The thing that differ us from all JCs is that we have a 3 year of A's education and offering diploma and there's business stream. What so different bout it? But yeah, its a hell I should say. Totally hell. Oh great! Know what that means? The 'lovable' CCA of all is RESUMING! Fcuk la. That one, I mean THAT ONE GUY OUT THERE wants us to be devoted and sacrifice all our holidays to HIS training. BLEARGH! Yes, I may say that I love netball but THAT doesn't mean I shall put away other important stuff which I should say IS more LOGIC than devoting my entire holidays to HIS training. Hell with it. I do have the strong passion but I wouldn't want to be his slave and obey whatever he demanded from us. Trust me, and I say NO! *If you think you are so talented and hyper-active, then spend your time to the clubs players or even admin yourself into the sports school. We are no dogs, we are GIRLS mind you Mister. =)*
DROP IT DEAD! BANG BANG!HMMPHH!BLEARGGHH!Enough blabbering. I need TeevEE now! AINI! You still have ONE more darling paper to go and that marks the END of your PROMOS.Oh yes, Nunu came out with a VERY and I say VERY interesting topic on that previous post. Oh yeah. Materialistic. What a word and what a ATTITUDE huh? Tell me tell me. What so great about garnering wealth from other people? Let see, I mean people didn't realise by what they say and offend the others might actually bang themselves even more. Still can't get the gist? Oh well, listen here. Before attacking to your own rival to his or her action towards you, just reflect back on your own status. Where did you come from? Who's wealth are you spending on? Are you living happily and wealthy with goods due to the other's property? Ok, and if you are one of them, then I should say there isn't any need for you to point out on your own rival's mistake. Common, get a life. Though some of us may live in luxury, but that doesn't mean that you should boost your ego. You should jolly well know where you come from and don't ever think to high of yourself cause for all you might know, you would end up falling later. Trust me. And here, falling means you will lose everything and even your friends. Yes people do change. By looking on the way you may boost on your wealth and luxury life, I should say you make us to lose respect on you cause your ego is at that maximum level. I don't know how and when you will notice it but just keep it in mind. Are you happy with your life by exploiting people's wealth? If you are, then you're nothing but just a free taker and a spoil brat. Yes, this is TOO hot to handle but I just have to say what I intend to say and lurk out. Reflect and think of your own action and ego-ness.Thank You.HAPPY BITCHING AND HAPPILY EARN THOSE SINS!
=)
Labels: take it slow.
.toodles.
7:00 AM